Noble Bonks

Join today!

Be the next ARISTOCRAT of $Solana with Noble Bonks NFTs, Each NFT comes with $BONK token (From 5.000 to 100.000 $Bonk/Day) trough staking - Sol/Bonk DAO - #Web3 and MUCH MORE.

Click here to join!

Join today!

Join the elite ranks of the Web3 aristocracy or stay poor with the peasants, the choice is yours - Noble Bonks NFT.

Click here to join!


Stats of the project

Team members


Sel price (SOL)

NobleBonks ROADMAP

Our roadmap

Phase 1: Conceptualization and Development
  • Conceptualize the idea for the Noble Bonks NFT project and the community
  • Develop the initial plans for the project, including the use of staking, Sol/Bonk DAO, and passive income opportunities through a luxury jewelry store
  • Launch Socials
  • Launch the official website
  • Launch Discord server
Phase 2: NFT Minting and Alpha Launch
  • Mint the Noble Bonks NFTs and make them available for purchase
  • Launch the Alpha community for members who have acquired NFTs
  • Begin accepting members into the community and begin implementing the initial plans
Phase 3: Staking and Passive Income
  • After the minting and Alpha launch, members will begin earning passive income through staking, depending on the rank of their NFTs:
  • Each NFT with the rank Monarchist will make a passive income of 100,000 $Bonk/Day
  • Each NFT with the rank Nobility will make a passive income of 80,000 $Bonk/Day
  • Each NFT with the rank Gentry will make a passive income of 40,000 $Bonk/Day
  • Each NFT with the rank Knight will make a passive income of 20,000 $Bonk/Day
  • Each NFT with the rank Courtier will make a passive income of 5,000 $Bonk/Day
  • The staking income will be distributed among the members who own NFTs of the corresponding rank
  • This passive income opportunity will be implemented in parallel to the Alpha launch and members can start earning staking income as soon as they acquire their NFTs
Phase 4 : Community Growth and Development
  • Encourage community members to actively participate and provide feedback on the project
  • Use feedback and suggestions from the community to develop new plans and opportunities for members to earn passive income
  • Continuously engage with the community and evolve the project based on their feedback
Phase 5: Luxury Jewelry Store Launch
  • Launch the luxury jewelry store that will provide passive income opportunities for members
  • Members will receive 60% of the profits from the store, with the remaining 40% being used for marketing, growth, and payments for our dedicated team members
  • Encourage community members to engage with the store and purchase items to support the community
Phase 6: Expansion and Continuous Improvement
  • Continuously monitor and improve upon the project, including the community, the NFTs, and the luxury jewelry store
  • Continuously engage with the community and develop new opportunities for members to earn passive income and increase their status as nobles and aristocrats of Web3
  • Expand the project to reach more communities.

Team members


Sergio Darby

My name is Sergio.
I live in the Netherlands and have lived here for all my life.
If I am not busy with my NFT’s I play tennis and golf, and I also like to play video games and I recently started my own IRL business.
I’ve been in the crypto business for a while now, starting with Bitcoin and now with Solana.
I am looking forward to seeing this project rocket, and I love all of you involved!


Wade Roberts
Developer/Ethical Hacker

My name is Wade, I'm from Hungary.
I'm a Certificated Ethical Hacker (CEH),
and developer in the same time.
I have more than 10 year experience.
I worked in the cyber security for more than 5 years.
Always try to help with IT solutions.
Security is important on the internet, so always feel free to DM me with confidence if you have any questions or need help.


Ethel Brown

My name is Ethel, from the Netherlands.
My hobbies are: Playing the piano, Tennis and a lot of video games.
But my main hobby is NFT’s ofcourse.
Started trading crypto at the beginning of 2020, did it for fun but it quickly turned into more.
I have started taking interest in NFT's 3 months ago, since that moment I’ve been doing research into NFT’s and I started trading.
Now I’m spending as much time as needed to make this project moon!

Our partners

nft-sol-calendar nft-sol-calendar
Why you should join?

Why you should join today?


The best community so far

Our community welcomes all new members!


Legal background

All rights reserved, we do it within a completely legal framework that symbolizes long-term viability.